1) Eggs – purest whole food source of protein.
2) Fresh spinach – chock full of vitamins and nutrients, plus rebuilds muscle–think Popeye!
3) Raw almonds, pecans, walnuts – healthy, crunchy source of Omega’s
(the healthy fat that helps burn bad fat away) and protein.
4) Almond butter – healthy and delicious source of fat and protein.
5) Sweet Potato – secret weapon against carb cravings with loads of vitamins and minerals to boot!
6) Oats – satisfying and healthy carb delivering fiber which is vital to healthy weight loss and muscle repair.
almond-butter7) Apple cider vinegar – helps metabolize fat, keep skin and organs clear and has a magical effect on
anything you marinade in it.
8) Olive oil – queen of the healthy fats! Vital to weight loss, energy and brain functions.
9) No-salt organic seasoning – easy, delicious way to transform bland food into grand food.
10) Garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper – my favorite seasonings that just so happen to be good for you too!
I love all veggies and fruits, but I do have my top 10 that I couldn’t live without! Here are my Top 10 Veggies and Fruits to have on hand…
Whether you just ran the NYC Marathon or just beginning to train for the Boston Marathon or local one, I have the tips to help you prepare and keep you in prime shape.